Any personal information supplied to us, including name, address, email address, is collected, processed and stored for use by our companies. We may request personal information from you for many reasons, including to process a request that you have submitted, to subscribe to a newsletter or for email response. There are other times which information may be requested, including when paying for services or registering for the site
How we use your Personal Information
When we collect personal information from you we do so with the primary intention of providing you with the requested service and those we feel will benefit the use of our site. By viewing our site you agree that we can use the provided information for the following:
- Toprovide the information you have requested
- To send special messages important to the services we provide
- To assist individuals who have done business with you
- To customise or improve your experience using our website
- To compare information for accuracy
- Any information that we believe to be in violation of our website or otherwise harmful
How we Disclose your Personal Data
There are certain other times when we may disclose your personal data. We will do this only where permitted by law to do so, in response to applicable laws, law enforcement or government authority. We may share your information with:
- A third party performing services on our behalf
- Another member that you have done business with
- A third party you have asked us to share information with
Newsletters, Telephone Inquiry and Surveys
If you sign up for our newsletter, we may contact you to send you various information. You can cancel your newsletter subscription at any time.
Surveys are occasionally sent out to those who have used the site. Information gathered from a survey is used to improve the quality of our services. Unless specifically noted, no personal information will be given to anyone outside of our company.
Protecting your Information
We take all appropriate measures to safeguard any information that you provide to us. This includes the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your data. Despite our best efforts to keep your information safe it is still your responsibility to protect yourself. You are responsible for:
- Protecting yourself from unauthorized access to your account
- To ensure no one else has your website log-in information
- To log off of the site each time you are not using it
Phishing and Fake Emails
Should you receive an email that appears to be from our company but is requesting personal information such as credit card number or login password and requires you to confirm by clicking on a link, that email is likely to have been sent to you by an individual’s attempting to obtain your personal information. This information should not be provided and you should contact us immediately.
Updating your Information
You can update or change any information you have provided to us at any time. To do this, simply contact us. You can opt out of receiving future communication from us as well. Follow the simple instructions to opt out of receiving communication.
How long is Information Stored?
We retain your personal data only for a period in which it is necessary. We also keep personal information according to any applicable laws. After this time has expired all of your personal information will be destroyed.